Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I submit the paper?
Ans: The researcher needs to email the paper to respective journal mail id or firstname.lastname@example.org. Editorial support staffs shall acknowledge the receipt of the manuscript within 24 hours.
2. How much time to complete a review
Ans: Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. A minimum of 2-3 days is required to complete the review process.
3. What are paper publication charges?
Ans: Manuscript handling charges are 1480 INR/ 61$ USD.
4. How to pay fees?
Ans: There are following different ways to deposit fees:
1. By directly depositing fee in IRG bank account through nearest branch.
2. By transferring fees through their Internet banking option like NEFT/RTGS.
3. Paypal option for other countries authors thorugh IRG Journal website.
4. Western Union Transfer /Money Gram/ Express Money ,etc .
For more clarification feel free to mail us at email@example.com.
5. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
Ans: Contact the editorial team of respective journal or firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the changes and provide the revised manuscript. The revised manuscript shall be published in accordance to editor suggestion.
6. I haven't received any notification even after 30 days of submission!
Ans: Depending on your personal spam filter settings it is possible that the notification email may be directed to your spam folder rather than your inbox. If this is not the case, we request you to escalate the issue to email@example.com or particular editor email id. You shall be informed on the status within 24 hours.
7. My paper exceeds 8 pages!
Ans: IRG policies allow the publication of a paper consisting of maximum of 8 numbers of pages. However, depending upon the merit of the research, appropriate relaxations are granted by the IRG editorial panels.
8. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
Ans: Copyright forms shall be accepted by IRG only if the submission is accepted for publication.